As you move around the monument, there is a story being told presented from the front panel to the right side, the back, and finishing on the left side. The 2nd Chronicles verse also leads us in this direction and is the foundation on the monument.
This intentional design shows the words of our founding fathers resting on a foundation of scripture but under the authority of God’s Law.
On the front panel, Benjamin Franklin’s words lay the foundation of the necessity of God’s involvement in the affairs of men and the building of a new country.
On Panel 2, the Declaration of Independence becomes a crucial document that illustrates the tangible principle Franklin described on Panel one. Many State preambles illustrate the founders vision. (Customize for your state) The Douglas quote gives judicial acknowledgement of God’s law in relation to the state.
Panel 3 presents our 2nd and 6th presidents acknowledging that not only our government, but civilization sits on the Commandments of God.
Panel 4 is a benediction. Our founding father and first president voices a prayer for his new nation in his letter to the Governors of the 13 states and in his final Annapolis speech. This act in itself is Washington’s confession of our dependence as a nation, upon God.
Dimensions: 8.5" h x 8.5" w x 12.25" d
- Standard engraving will provide 3 lines of text.
- Please enter your text at check out in the Special Requests box.
- If ordering multiple and different items, be sure to identify the engraving text for each sculpture ordered.
- Engraving which is more than 3 lines may require a thicker base.
- If you have any questions, please call us 210-858-9518 (Central Time).
- Please confirm spelling when entering text.